STEP BY STEP
Sekiro How to Save Game
Please Share it to your Friends
- Sekiro Savegames on your PC are located in
- In that folder you’ll find a file with .SL2 Extension
- Everytime you see the little Icon ingame indicating
you that the game is saving, this .SL2 file is updated.
- Basically you need to let an Explorer window of this
folder opened, before you launch the game.
- Then Ingame, every time you feel the need to save
your progression, go into your character profile and
get out. It’s a trick to activate the save manually.
- Then Press Alt + TAB key to switch windows, and
arrive on your Savegame folder Window.
- Create a directory, name it with the description you
want (5th Boss ?), and copy paste in the .SL2 file.
List of Checkpoints
You can keep a list of everything you’ve done. Like the exact precise moment before fighting all the bosses ingame ! Very useful if you want to re-experience the same fight later on, with the same starting gear, without waiting to be in another playground (NG+), just to see if your skills have really improved overtime.
DON’T BE ASHAMED
- SEKIRO is a very hard game to master !
- personally i found it harder than Dark Souls
- Because the timeframe of some movements
is just too much QTE oriented…
- QTE ? It means Quick Time Event, and it was
popularized in it’s time (1993) by Dragon’s Lair
- In short… Some Boss are a real Pain in the Ass
- It takes more efforts than in Dark Souls, because
even if you learn the Boss Patterns… You’ll still
have to click/move at the exact precise moment.
Violent Game ?
- Sekiro is much more violent than Dark Souls
- In Dark Souls your enemies are simply
disappearing like spirits once they’re killed…
- In Sekiro they die in a FLOW of BLOOD ^_^
- Not that i don’t like it… But i am pretty sure
it’s not a game to put in everyone hands 😉
- It’s sometimes even a little (a lot !) GORE !
- But i repeat… As an adult, I liked that 😀
Is it Cracked ?
- A “From Software” Game ? Of course it was…
- Will it hurt their business ? No not at all… They
are famous, with a huge Customer Database.
- This time i couldn’t say that you wouldn’t have the
latest updates, by downloading a cracked version,
because all the updates are cracked very fast !
- When a game is famous, the hackers know they
have to release every cracks very fast, for their
impatient community of non-paying players.
- Sekiro how to save game will help you to prevail
- But for some of you, mastering the game will take
weeks, if not months ! Depends if you’re casual…
- The game is somewhat long, but on an downside
note, i have to mention that one place is re-used
twice ! But that’s part of the adventure / plot.
- I’d like to tell you that i am waiting for a Sequel,
but i still have the 2 last Bosses to beat 😀
- The game can be bought for 60€ ($67 ?),
the price is high but the game is Excellent !
You're the Boss here !
Your Feedback is important !
PLEASE COMMENT !
- This page was designed to promote Sekiro
(not paid for this, i am just a random guy ^_^)
- and to help you overcome Sekiro Challenges
- So if you have any comment, please write them in
the comment section below, i’ll be happy to answer !
- All the comments are moderated, so please come
back and your writings should appear in 24 hours.
- Thank you for visiting Largegamer Website ! ♥
follow me on youtube
- ARNAQUE Dumbbell Fitness Gymshape Haltères Escroquerie ! - February 18, 2021
- Iratus Lord of the Dead Guide – Good Simply Never Wins - May 28, 2020
- Clash Royale Clan Manager – How to be a Good Leader ? - May 26, 2020
- Clash Royale ROBOTS – Trop dans le classement et le Clan ! - May 12, 2020
- Clash Royale BOTS – Too Many in Ladder even in Your Clan ! - April 30, 2020
- Operencia a Mix of Fairy Tale RPG and Dungeon Crawler - April 28, 2020
- Clash Royale Recrutement Clan – Trouver des Joueurs Vite ! - March 19, 2020
- Clash Royale Clan Recruitment – How to Find players Fast ? - March 9, 2020
- Video Games Soundtracks – Best Free OST Mp3 Download - February 27, 2020
- Real Racing 3 Exclusive Series Formula 1 Good or Not ? - February 11, 2020