PUSHING LADDER FROM 5417 to 5514
I am pleased to introduce you to my whole new series on Clash Royale ! Tilt or Win is about pushing on Ladder and nothing else, no challenges, only the excitement and frustration that only the ladder can offer 😉 I sincerely hope you'll find it entertaining enough, and if not please tell me in the comments what i could improve ♥ You could also propose me some decks based on my CR Profile and the level of my cards.
For this Tilt or Win Episode 1 i used this custom mortar deck ! I am a Mortar player since a long time, and this deck is of course a customized version of Egor Mortar Deck 3.1. I simply replaced the 2 elixir goblins by the Gang, and the Musketeer by the latest Common Firecracker Card. In this Tilt or Win Episode 1 we got 4 victories and 1 defeat for a total of 97 Trophies won 🙂
I really love the way this Firecracker works ♥ It really adds some “Brawl stars” style to Clash Royale. I mean today they release a card that has a recoil, tomorrow maybe they'll add more cards each with a special move upon attacking or receiving damage, it's opening a wide range of new strategies. And overall Clash Royale will become even more dynamic that way ^_^
Speaking about the Firecracker, i've never seen a card so much requested ! Look at my clan… Everyone is requesting it, and of course only a few are donating… Personally i think it's stupid to request a card that has been released less than a month ago, and besides this card is so popular that you can't expect people to give you what they also want badly !
I even saw a guy in my team using all his common token to request Firecrackers 😀 Nice move dude ! But utterly useless as no one wanted to trade with him. Of course… First that's not respectful, and Second who would be stupid enough to give 250 units of a new and popular card ?!? That's why i personally request it 1 time on 4, that means 3 times on 4 i request other cards. I am not spamming the clan with futile requests about a card everyone wants.
TILT OR WIN EPISODE 1 ISSUES
I got some Wifi lag during the recording of this video, fortunately it didn't impact the video that much but you can experience some lag from time to time. I don't have a big bandwidth at home, only the average DSL connection… So if someone else use the Wifi while i am recording i am kinda impacted.
In the next videos i'll try to use the USB-C connection instead with a different software. At some point i'll have everything fixed to deliver more quality videos, i am also thinking about streaming as soon as i'll become better. Because for the moment i am just a “Master III”, and i guess entering the “Champion” range would be more interesting for you to watch 🙂
Anyway if you can share this video / page on social networks that would be very nice of you 🙂
See you in the next Tilt or Win episode guys !
For those interested in technical details
- Smartphone Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Old Webcam Logitech C910
- Cheap 20$ Gaming Headset for the Micro
- OBS Studio for the whole recording
- ApowerMirror for the mobile cloning via Wifi
ps. If you need advices on how to record your own Clash Royale Show, i'll be pleased to help you if i can. Just write your request in the comments at the bottom of this page, we're so many to create content on CR it's only normal to help each other 😉
Follow me on Youtube
- Clash Royale Recrutement Clan – Trouver des Joueurs Vite ! - March 19, 2020
- Clash Royale Clan Recruitment – How to Find players Fast ? - March 9, 2020
- Video Games Soundtracks – Best Free OST Mp3 Download - February 27, 2020
- Real Racing 3 Exclusive Series Formula 1 Good or Not ? - February 11, 2020
- Pass Royal Clash Saison 8 – Toujours Viable ou Pas ? - February 11, 2020
- Pass Royale Clash Season 8 – Is it Still Viable or Not ? - February 11, 2020
- Elderborn Dark Souls FPS – Melee Weapons and RPG Elements - February 7, 2020
- Accessoires Gaming Pas Cher Battletron achetés chez ACTION - January 29, 2020
- Perd ou Gagne Episode 1 – Série FR Clash Royale 1 contre 1 - January 28, 2020
- Tilt or Win Episode 1 – A Clash Royale Series on Ladder - January 23, 2020