Entropia Universe Explosive BP also called the Casino Slot Machine !
Famous blueprints from Manufacturing which are doing the biggest Globals !
ENTROPIA UNIVERSE BEGINNERS GUIDE
Part 6 – Explosive Projectiles Blueprint ? Read below after the Index.
If you want to visit another part of the guide, just click below on the chapter you're interested in, or just read everything from Top to Bottom.
- Entropia Universe Beginners Guide – Part 1 Free to Play
- Entropia Universe Beginners Guide – Part 2 Starting Planet
- Entropia Universe Beginners Guide – Part 3 Mentorship
- Entropia Universe Beginners Guide – Part 4 Hunting Smart
- Entropia Universe Beginners Guide – Part 5 Daily Missions
- Entropia Universe Beginners Guide – Part 6 Explosive BP
- Entropia Universe Beginners Guide – Part 7 Space Travel
- Entropia Universe Beginners Guide – Part 8 Auction House
- Entropia Universe Beginners Guide – Part 9 Mindforce
- Entropia Universe Beginners Guide – Part 10 Mayhem
- Entropia Universe Beginners Guide – Part 11 Land Deeds
- Entropia Universe Beginners Guide – Part 12 Withdrawal
ENTROPIA UNIVERSE EXPLOSIVE BP
If you go into Crafting in Entropia Universe, you have to know about a very important BP… and by the way BP stands for Blueprint and basically everything you manufacture is made out of a BP.
The most famous BP in EU is called Explosive Projectiles one you can see on the picture below (click to enlarge)
What are the important facts you need to know about ?
- There are 4 levels of Explosive Projectiles BP, from Number 1 to 4.
- The higher the number, the more expensive it is to Buy and Craft !
- All of these BP's can help you to skill up in the Manufacturing skills !
- These BP's are used every day for GAMBLING in its purest form 😎
Depending on your Manufacturing skill level, you can begin by the Explosive BP level you want…
Personally i directly began, and stayed on, with the Explosive Projectiles BP level 2. I bought it from the auctions for 100 peds, and it was a QR 100. Blueprints have a Quality Rating going from 1 to 100, because the more you use a BP the more its QR will increase, and so the higher will be its price, as it will also increase the chances to get nice results from the manufacturing process.
Most people begin by the Explosive Projectiles Blueprint 1 as it's not requiring much skills, and when their skills in Mechanical Engineer reach level 5 to 6, they think about going for the Explosive Projectiles Blueprint 2.
What's the material you need to craft Explosive Projectiles ?
Only 1… Nanocubes ! And they're directly available from the Trade Terminal… Which makes Explosive Projectiles VERY EASY to craft, as you don't need to buy any materials with high MU (Markup) from other players. Nanocubes are available in an unlimited quantity from MindArk terminals, because obviously MindArk love Gamblers !
As of the 21th of March 2023 : Nanocubes are no longer directly available from Trade Terminals, as a new Tab “Recycle” have been added to them, where you can recycle other loots to create Nanocubes.
What did it change ?
While many players were happy… It only added 1 little % of Markup to all the loots which are now recyclable to create Nanocubes. But MindArk didn't to that to make players happy… MindArk only listen to the community when it fits their need, and their need is to make more money. By introducing this Recycle Tab, everyone is now incented to sell their loots which were sleeping in storage, in order for big gamblers to buy them all, and gamble even more 🤣
Less liabilities sleeping in storage, all the best for MindArk 😎
Crafting Explosive Projectiles is exactly like playing with a Casino Slot Machine ! You put your nanocube in the machine, you press the button and Tadaaaaaaa! 😁 EP BP level 1 and 2 are for small players, while EP BP level 3 and 4 are for another league of players ! Those whose Peds Balance is WAY above the average Entropian, and who can afford to Lose a LOT on the Short run, because they know (or Hope) they'll make it back on the Long one.
ENTROPIA UNIVERSE EXPLOSIVE BP
Explosive Projectiles Money Maker or Money Sinker ?
First of all let's talk about the cost of playing with EP BP (Explosive Projectiles Blueprint)
- EP BP 1 cost 0.02 peds to craft every clicks… so it's a very cheap way to skill up ! 😊
- EP BP 2 cost 0.2 peds to craft… It's still not expensive and very good to skill up !
- EP BP 3 cost 2 peds to craft ! Now it begins to cost 0.2$ for every clicks…
- EP BP 4 cost 20 peds to craft ! And here we're officially on a $2 Casino Slot Machine 😮
So by now you understood that the higher you'll go, the more expensive it will get ! It's also recommended when you craft Explosive Projectiles to go for at the very least 500 clicks ! So depending on your EP BP level, it will cost you between 10 and 10.000 peds (that's what 500 clicks on an EP BP 4 will cost you… 1000$ for one Run !).
When you manufacture you also have the option to put a slider on Quantity or on Condition.
- Quantity gives you the best chance to manufacture something but with less Big Outcomes
- Condition cuts your chance by 4 but with Best chances of getting a Global, a HOF or even an ATH.
So let's do some Quantity and Condition testing !
For more than 2 weeks i went on some Intense testing of this Explosive Projectiles Blueprint 2… And i didn't want to test with only the recommended 500 clicks per Run, but more like an entire night ! Because by day i am a Hunter, so i was doing the Daily Hunting missions on Calypso, and by night my laptop was running by itself in another room of my house, so while i was sleeping… My avatar was peacefully manufacturing EP BP 2.
So i went for Big Runs related to EP BP 2, where i cycled every night between 1500 to 2300 peds ! And for this amount of peds you get between 7500 and 11500 clicks 😎 Even more in fact, as when you nearly succeed on one attempt, you get some nanocubes back, and so more attempts ! (which can be re-used on the spot if you use an autoclicker 😛)
Here are screenshots after an average of 10000 to 12000 clicks while testing the slider on QUANTITY
And here are screenshots after 10000 to 12000 clicks while testing the slider on CONDITION
…You might think that the 3 last screenshots are better, because the VALUE column is filtered by the best results i had over the entire night, and it seems CONDITION offered better results 😍 But not really… Because what you don't see are the next entire pages of FAILED Attempts ! Unfortunately to put the slider on CONDITION also means you're going to FAIL 4 times more than on QUANTITY.
ENTROPIA UNIVERSE EXPLOSIVE BP
Here are the Real Results with an Excel Spreadsheet :
Basically this excel spreadsheet shows :
- 3 different periods where i was unskilled on Quantity, skilled on Quantity then skilled on Condition
- The green period is during Skilled on Quantity and the Losses are acceptable 😘
- I always convert the Shrapnel to Ammo because you gain 1% of ammunition to Hunt.
- You have big amounts of EP and Metal Residue to sell, so you'll win a few dozens peds of MU.
- The Recycled BP are the EP Recycled BP you can find, and their MU is really high ! 😍
An Excel spreadsheet in EU will always speak more than a few screenshots… That's also why if you already saw screenshots of people doing Explosive Projectiles and saying they became Rich ! Just ask them their full results over the course of days, weeks and even months ? Pretty sure you won't get a detailed answer from them, because the truth is IT'S ALL ABOUT GAMBLING, and so ALL ABOUT LUCK !
You know if one guy gets a HOF (Hall of Fame) or an ATH (All Time High), it generally means he already lost a lot of peds in the past, and so this HOF or ATH is barely covering the damage from the past, or the guy will make some money but not that much… Or it means the next EP Runs are going to be a disaster 😁 You know i don't wish anyone any harm, but remember EU is a disguised Online CASINO and the house ALWAYS win in the end !
ENTROPIA UNIVERSE EXPLOSIVE BP
Anyway… As you can see on the screenshot below, you'll have many things to sell after every run 🙂
The deal is to get as much peds back as you can ! And you see my starting bid is always LOW… Because i am not a greedy player, and so my BO (Buyout Price) is the lowest every time on the auctions. That means I KNOW my offers will be sold at the BO, so i don't need to care about the starting Bid.
You see, several players are scared about their offers being sold to the LOW price because their BO is not interesting at all (too high), and so they put a High starting bid as well…
The only problem is these Greedy players are paying more auction fees when they do that ! I am paying only 0.5 peds every time, and these guys are paying much more fees than me… And in the end they don't win more than me because of the high fees. If they weren't so greedy they would just put a reasonable BO, and their offers would be sold very quickly ! My EP residues were always sold in the next hour, even if i put all my offers on 7 days 😉
I was cycling 1500 to 2300 peds every night, because i was on the Explosive Projectiles blueprint 2 where every clicks cost 0.2 peds only… Imagine now if you were doing the very same thing with EP BP 3 and 4… That would mean to cycle between 20000p (2000$) and 200000p (20000$) peds every fucking night !
Then i don't think there are players in EU willing to cycle 20000$ per night, because…
- Why would such a wealthy person play to EU ? It just doesn't fit… You can't trust a company like MindArk, and even less with such big amounts of money… Unless of course you're completely delusional 🙃
- You would see HUGE stacks of residues in the auctions every day… And yes there are BIG stacks every days, but far from being the result of 20000$ spent over night.
Besides, those who cycle thousands of $ per day in EP BP are doing it at specific times… But i won't develop that part as i am not in the secret of the Ubers, who are playing since years and know the best moments to spend.
Whatever… EU runs because of 1% of players, the remaining 99% are just trapped.